women’s day special
To harm or damage the attacker’s eyes, you can use your fingers, keys, a pen, or any sharp instrument. This guarantees you an escape path in addition to inflicting severe pain on the aggressor.
Using your entire weight, punch the attacker beneath his nose with the heel of your palm. This method aids the offender in loosening their grasp. If the assailant is behind you, you can harm them by striking their nose with the back of your elbow.
The carotid artery and the jugular vein are both located in this location. By keeping your fingers straight and closer together, and your thumb tucked and bent at the knuckle, you may make a knife-hand strike. If you wish to inflict greater pain on the attacker, you can use your body weight to shove your elbow into the attacker’s throat.
Attacking the offender in the groyne area might result in immediate discomfort, particularly if the offender is a guy. This strategy is used to get out of any situation quickly, causing the offender to lose consciousness and fall to the ground. You’ll have plenty of time to flee or inflict further damage on the perpetrator.
This is an ideal body component since it may be attacked from any direction. With the use of strong power and body weight, kick the side of the knee, causing the offender to lose their equilibrium. Kicking the offender’s knee from the front and side will injure him more than kicking it from the rear. This also decreases the possibility of the perpetrator seizing your leg while you kick their knee.
Use Everyday Objects:
House keys, pencils, perfume, hairspray, and pepper spray can all be useful in an emergency. They effectively achieve the goal of rapidly stunning the perpetrator while protecting your safety. If you keep your keys between your fingers and strike the perpetrator in the neck or stomach, they will be stunned instantly.
Leverage Your Body Weight:
When it comes to self-defense, your weight or height are irrelevant. You can use your body weight to physically defend yourself or others. You may get out of any risky circumstance by focusing on the pressure points indicated above.
- Strength to defend yourself and your family
- It boosts your self-assurance.
- Self-discipline is cultivated.
- It increases your physical power and keeps you awake at all times. It encourages you to learn something new and valuable. It tones your muscles and keeps you fit.
- It develops your core muscles and improves your balance.
- It improves your reflexes.
Self-Defense Techniques That Everyone Should Know
- Believe in yourself.
- Denial with a target
- With confidence, present yourself.
- Establish clear verbal limits.
- Keep a non-aggressive attitude.
- Maintain a safe distance from the person.
- Make use of the surprising element.
Which self-defense method is the most effective?
- Self-Defense with BJJ. Because size doesn’t matter in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or BJJ, it’s ideal for self-defense.
- Muay Thai is a Thai martial art.
- Martial arts from the Philippines. (Filipino Martial arts)
- Krav Maga is a martial art that focuses on self-defense.
- MMA Self-Defense.
It doesn’t matter if you are fat or thin, exercise is good for you to protect yourself, to enlighten yourself. You can help in emergency to fight for your country.kp
“I can’t teach anybody anything, I can only make them think” – KP
Burada anlatılan tüm teknikleri sevdim, bunu paylaştığınız için çok teşekkür ederim 😉