Android 11 Beta is now to be had for development, testing, and feedback. Try it these days on your Pixel 2, 3, 3a, or 4 tool!
Here you could find technical assets about the new capabilities and competencies in Android 11 and the modifications you should put together for in your apps.
See #Android11 Beta release for more approximately Android eleven, and watch for new content every week in the 11 Weeks of Android.
Get began with Android 11 Developer Preview
- Review this system and timeline – read the Overview for key dates and details.
- Set up a runtime environment – see Get Android 11 to flash a Google Pixel device or installation an emulator.
- Set up Android Studio – attempt the preview SDK and tools – see Setup Guide for steps.
- Learn approximately what’s new – evaluate the privacy functions and behavior changes that may affect your app.
- Test your app – run via all flows to look for issues. Toggle behavior changes at runtime to isolate issues.
- Update your app – targeting Android eleven if possible, test with users via beta channels or other groups.
Introducing the new google play console beta
Over the years, we’ve visible our network develop to well over a million developers, from one-man or woman shops to groups with masses of Google Play Console users. As you’ve grown, Play Console has grown with you. But as we added new features to hold up with your converting needs, Play Console became increasingly busy and a little difficult to navigate. So we’ve redesigned it from the floor up to make sure it continues to help you develop your enterprise on Google Play for years to come.
Today, you may try out the new Google Play Console through joining the beta. Visit Play Console at its new home: play.Google.Com/console
We’ve designed the new Play Console to be extra helpful. Now you can:
More without difficulty find, discover and recognize vital functions
Get new steering on coverage changes, release status, advice, and consumer feedback Better recognize performance insights with new acquisition reports Inspect each of your app bundles and recognize how Google Play optimizes artifacts in your users Safely enable anybody on your crew to apply our features with new person control options.
On behalf of the whole group at Google Play, I’m excited to proportion the beta with you and to get your feedback. Many thanks to the loads of developers who’ve already furnished feedback — your input allows us to improve Play Console for the entire developer community.
Several Updated Features Listed Below :
- Clearer and easier to use
- New navigation
- Clearer overviews
- Easier publishing
- More ways to get the answers you need, fast
- Clearer policy and compliance information
- Easier education
- Understanding your performance
- Better, safer team management
Credit : Google
“Improving is a choice, Not everyone choose!” – KP