Hope you all are good!! Have a great weekend!…
Most topics are taken from the current political or economic scene so, candidates should have to prepare accordingly. Generally, during Interviews candidates are divided into groups of 8 to 10 and each and every group is tested by a Judges. Usually, topics of general interest are given by the panel to the group and the groups are asked to proceed with a discussion. Every candidate is supposed to express and discuss his or her opinions and views on the topic given. The time for discussion is approximately 20 minutes for all groups. During the discussion, the panel of Judges quietly observes the performance and behavior of the candidates and makes his own assessment for them.
- How to deal with international terrorism.
- Should we pursue our policy of dialogue with China?
- Are peace and non-violence outdated concepts?
- Is Globalization Really Necessary?
- What shall we do about our ever-increasing Population?
- Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy.
- Foreign Television Channels and series are destroying our culture (like Game of Thrones).
- What India needs is a Dictatorship.
- The rise of regional walls threatens independent nations like India.
- Is dependence on computers or on technology a good thing?
- Should the public sector be privatized?